Skype
wax_jr

MGS: TAS Episode 1 MGS: TAS Episode 1

AAaahhhh these where the good old days on NG

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

i love how simple yet powerful it looks, i do not animate but i know how this uses a lot of imagination including some atmosphere within the real world and a computer i just love it.
i love how a simple sticky figure can be so powerful

Bit O' History Pt.2 Bit O' History Pt.2

the problem is that some people wouldn't seem it original since that red vs blu thing and is not your fault but the whole onversation kinda worked out i kinda like it, it has t be done with something else otherwise they are gonna considder you a rip off or something, but these people don't get it, you have nice ideas of dislodges, just fnd something more like these people say... original
and you should be good to go

Pixel White Pixel White

@dogsing08 AREN'T GAMES SPOUSE TO BE CHALLENGING? -_-
i would love to see you come up with an idea like this

~Factory~ ~Factory~

simple, nice, and catchy, good job!

me-the-Guy responds:

thanks man! i usually go for simplicity in my video game music.

Kingdom Kingdom

i was listening to dome of your songs on soundcloud, i really liked the night chains 2, sounds hella sick, d-_-b, it kinda reminds me like devil may cry, but at the same time it reminds me to matrix D:,
anyhow, this song, kingdom it's good too, but i really liked a litte bit more night chains 2,
also, thanks for your review on my track
cheers and, good luck in the production.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

why thank you maybe I should get Kingdom Master by my audio engineer and release HQ version of it yea I notice what you mean I did bought the Devil may cry album by nosia dnb artist cuz I used to be a big fan of them so that what had made me that style.

good luck in your production to as well MBBT

Can't Finish This (WIP) Can't Finish This (WIP)

all you had to do is after the drop and the bass you had to repeat the intro, so it would sound more like kinda those popular songs, but at the same time it gives the idea of what you began with, and mabe another drop and soome outro... but anyhow sorry for staying away after i'm done with some seriuos shit i'm back :)