Skype
wax_jr

~Factory~ ~Factory~

simple, nice, and catchy, good job!

me-the-Guy responds:

thanks man! i usually go for simplicity in my video game music.

Kingdom Kingdom

i was listening to dome of your songs on soundcloud, i really liked the night chains 2, sounds hella sick, d-_-b, it kinda reminds me like devil may cry, but at the same time it reminds me to matrix D:,
anyhow, this song, kingdom it's good too, but i really liked a litte bit more night chains 2,
also, thanks for your review on my track
cheers and, good luck in the production.

MyBrainBecameTechno responds:

why thank you maybe I should get Kingdom Master by my audio engineer and release HQ version of it yea I notice what you mean I did bought the Devil may cry album by nosia dnb artist cuz I used to be a big fan of them so that what had made me that style.

good luck in your production to as well MBBT

Can't Finish This (WIP) Can't Finish This (WIP)

all you had to do is after the drop and the bass you had to repeat the intro, so it would sound more like kinda those popular songs, but at the same time it gives the idea of what you began with, and mabe another drop and soome outro... but anyhow sorry for staying away after i'm done with some seriuos shit i'm back :)

Sleepwalker Sleepwalker

you got the rithm the bass and the climax good, i know you are no familiar with the genre, sinces i've seen many uploads about you, but you actually almost did a good job, for exmample there was no need for that sub bass, with the other basline you have enough if it doesn't convince you you could add a little more bass EQ on the bassline, and trance songs are not about the hard sub bass or deep bass, to be honest i belive trance is more like to be put on a place that is kinda surrealistic, and more dreamy, that's my perspective of course, but to be hones when you made this and you are not familiar with... you made a good job, congrats

Lost Lost

Damn really... DAMN you made some more organized trance than my last project, i like trace but i usually like to produce more psychedelic trance, but man I THINK THIS SONG KICKED THE ASS OF MY LAST TRANCE SONG (trance is dead) i'm not gonna spam you with the classic "check this out or whatever"

you did a nice job that's all i can say good luck in te uture (Y) :)

Purge - Eargasm Purge - Eargasm

very interesting way to put some wabbleling bass it kinda sounded like you brought DNB out of nowhere and still goes along now that's a real eargasm (Y)
d-_-b

Riding on a Segway Riding on a Segway

i got a new ringtone D:

At least I tried At least I tried

I don't think this DOOKIEMALLO wanna be cool gamer kid who said he smoke weed at 11 knows what making music is... i'm not trying to prove anything but that's what is said in his profile after all he has nothing in it.

so but back to the song...

randomly entertaining just what someone needs to get away from reality for once in a while also i don't want to be or act like a music wizard or an as!@#$% but i would love if the loop would go a little bit better with the beginning not like you did a bad job is just a personal point of view, nothing else... i guess all i can say now is good job :)

Jassummisko responds:

Thanks man, I like honest people. The thing I did with the loop was on purpose, its actually a song and should not loopable.

Piece By Piece Piece By Piece

man you make really good ambient, i really don't know the structure of it but, i like when i hear a lot of details, plus i love to get lost into the sound waves :) but i really like this one because it kinda reminds me of code lyoko :P
i don't know this got me really lost in my mind

Rhoder responds:

thanks bro.

I think you might like this new tune I'm working on - it's basically dream trance. will shoot you a PM when it's out.

Forgive all (WIP) Forgive all (WIP)

well i don't want to sound like i am the best or something like that but,
from my perspective you need to improve a little more on
the notes, learn some scales because it kinda sounds weird
at the beginning
you have cool FX's that's for sure
transitions are good as well
and make more bass changes
don't just leave it flat the whole time because people will
notice or get bore of it... i think
so that's what i can say.

good luck with the whole song
d-_-b